Helping Business Owners Plan for the Single, Most Important Financial Event of their Lives – the Transition Out of Their Business!
Exit Planning Process
- Helping Owner(s) Clarify and Articulate Their Business and Personal Objectives
- Quantify Business Value & Personal Resources
- Maximize and Protect Business Value
- Ownership Transfers to Third Parties
- Ownership Transfers to Management or Employees Using ESOP’s
- Family Business Transitions
- Business Continuity
- Common Exit Objectives – Maximize proceeds, minimize taxes and stay in control of the process.
- We work as part of an inter-disciplinary Team of Advisors. We know that a successful exit is the product of trained, experienced professionals who work together to meet the owners exit planning goals.
- We create owner-centered Exit Plans based on your goals, objectives and concerns. Only after listening carefully to your answers in the goal and fact-gathering questionaires and our discussions do we begin to create your unique Exit Plan.
- We are objective. We do not sell, or get compensated from the sale of, other financial products. Our fees are based on consulting services provided.